The personal amount of carbon that we each emit with our lifestyles is called the ecological footprint.
Take a moment to find out what your ecological footprint is here!
Were you surprised by your results? So were we! If you want to work to start decreasing your ecological footprint, here are some basic ways to start:
- Start using reusable water bottles instead of buying plastic ones
- Incorporate walking and biking into some of your destinations
- Turn off lights and unplug devices when you aren’t using them
- Use cold water when washing your clothes
- Reduce your amount of waste and recycle when possible
- Incorporate green energy into your life (Of course we had to mention this one!)
Don’t forget to go follow us on social media this week where everyone who likes at least one of our Earth Week posts will be entered into a drawing to win one of our STG Swag Packs!