Utility Scale Solar in Lexington, SC
Whether you're kayaking on Lake Murray or heading for a stroll in Virginia Hylton Park, you know that Lexington, South Carolina is a gem worth exploring. Being a short distance away from Columbia, you could spend an entire day exploring the University of South Carolina's campus. With some of the hottest summer temperatures in the south, all that sunshine is perfect for renewable energy! One Megawatt of energy can power nearly 813 homes!
Tired Of Unreliable Contractors Leaving You with Half Completed Projects?
We may be one of the largest utility scale solar installers in the Southeast, but we've stuck to our homegrown roots of getting the job done right the first time. Our core values of:
- Quality Workmanship
are what sets us apart from the rest and instills a sense of pride in our commitments.
Common Problems That Can Cost You on Your Utility Scale Solar Farm in Lexington
When you're investing your time and money into building a utility scale solar farm, the last thing you want to do is lose time, money, and patience. Here are some common problems to avoid when looking for the right company to build your farm:
- Using a company that is unfamiliar with different types of terrain
- Moving the earth more than necessary will (literally) dig deeper and deeper into your pocket.
- Using a company that only installs one type of solar panel system
- Sometimes you need to utilize a static system in certain places while using a tracking system in other places. Make sure to choose a company that can install both.
- Setting too short of a time frame for project completion
- While it's great to be excited over the completion of your project, it's also important to remember that quality takes time.
Our Customers Choose Us Because
We strive to be the one-stop shop for solar solutions because when you work with us, you deserve the best we have to offer. Our goal is to provide you with all the resources needed for a successful solar experience beginning to end. Our full-service solar solutions include:
- Electrical Installation
- Mechanical Installation
- Medium Voltage Installation
- Fiber Optic Installation
- Commercial Rooftop Panel Installation
- Solar Farm Fencing
- Solar Farm Grounds Maintenance
- Solar Farm Operations and Maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency Response Team
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying